Home Mission Statement Joining RVCMANZ Information Member Links Member Pages Contact Us info@rvcmanz.co.nz


Membership applications are welcome from:
  • Any person, firm, company, corporation, or other organisation engaged in the manufacture or production of Recreational Vehicles, Park Cabins or Re-locatable Homes.

  • Any person, firm, company, corporation, or other organization, that manufactures, produces, or is an original equipment supplier of components and accessories for such Recreational Vehicles, Cabins or Homes.

  • That person, firm, company, corporation or organization conducts proper business practices and is a registered factory under the Industrial Code and a registered taxpayer with a New Zealand owned business. An Inland Revenue Goods and Services Tax Number is also a prerequisite.
"Recreational Vehicle" means:
  • Caravan A full height towed registered unit

  • Pop-top caravan Roof section lowers for lower traveling profile

  • Camper Trailer Rigid body with roof that raises to reveal tent section or rigid walls

  • Tent Trailer Trailer with flexible tent section, which folds out for accommodation

  • Camper van Also know as motor camper, camp mobile, motor conversion and van conversion

  • Motor home Usually built on light commercial or truck chassis
This includes, but not limited to:
  • Horse Trucks / Trailers

  • Motor Sport Truck / Trailers featuring living and or accommodation facilities

  • Specialist Trucks / Trailers for Medical, Clinical or other Testing units
Any person, firm, company, corporation or organisation satisfying the above criteria will be eligible for membership by election of the Association committee members. Contact details for the Association are on our Contact Us page.